**By Popular Demand!! Only this time on large scale canvas!
Date And Time
Sun, 26 April 2020
10:00 – 16:00
Express yourself in our one day Action Jackson Adult art workshop.
Create a stunning Focal piece worthy of any wall.
WALL ART: This art workshop is designed to take you on a step by step on a journey to create a stunning piece of home decor, learn art history and have fun along the way!
This workshop is a must for those that would like to let go of their inhibitions and create an enduring piece of artwork. We have had considerable success in replicating the style of Jackson Pollock and his process was not as straight forward as you may think!
Jackson Pollock (January 28, 1912 – August 11, 1956) was an American painter and a major figure in the abstract expressionist movement. He was well known for his unique style of drip painting.
During his lifetime, Pollock enjoyed considerable fame and notoriety; he was a major artist of his generation.
We begin this workshop with a presentation about the artist in a historical context and how his work has influenced the contemporary art scene. We will then take you through the process of creating your own Jackson Pollock expressive painting with the aim of creating a powerful abstract painting that you will be proud to hang in your home.
Each workshop is a fun and unique way to inspire your inner artist and adorn your home with your own creations! Here's what you can expect:
- To be welcomed to our tranquil gallery space
- To enjoy cake, biscuits, fruit and drinks from a selection of teas, including herbal tea, coffee, juice on arrival and during the workshop
- To have all materials provided
- To be encouraged and supported no matter your experience level
- To learn to paint your very own inspired Jackson Pollock painiting on archival paper
- To leave the workshop with an original piece of artwork - perfect as a gift or pride of place in your home!